BULLSEYE

Old 05-30-2011, 07:43 AM

i swear i have a bullseye attached to me that says in bright flashing neon..."RUN INTO ME!!!!"

i was in yet another car accident (making a total of 6)...again not my fault...i just got my new vehicle the end of february...waiting to hear what insurance says about it...

we are all ok...could have been much worse...picture it...
two lane highway...im heading west other guy is coming east...why the devil would you turn in front of someone!!!...needless to say it was a head-on collision

all i could do was slam on the brakes lay on the horn and try to turn a little to avoid a huge impact...i tried to take the brunt of it considering i had my mother my 89 year old gramma and my 96 year old great aunt in the suv w/ me...

my brother was trying to make light of it so he said wouldnt it figure the oldest one comes out with the least injuries...sure enough...she was in and out of ER before the rest of us...she has a bruised knee and is a little stiff and sore...

gramma had a gash on her forehead that had to be stitched...she is stiff and sore also...mom has bruised ribs (from the seatbelt) and she bruised her toe (thought it was broken but nobody has any broken bones)

thanks to having a Ford with great airbags/seatbelts we are all alive...dunno bout my vehicle tho...will have to wait and see...got a couple good witnesses to the accident...but the other guy pretty much admitted it was his fault (altho he did tell the officer {in my mothers hearing} that he had plenty of time to make the turn)...to which my brother later said then why did you get slammed in the front end...

thnx for letting me vent...it figures i only have a little machine quilting left to do on a quilt...but i just cant handle the movements...it will have to sit as an UFO for a little while...guess i will have to find some other quilting to do...oh yeah and im supposed to start school next week...just lovely
Old 05-30-2011, 07:50 AM

So glad everyone is okay. Bless you all.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:55 AM
Power Poster

Glad that all of you seem to have avoided serious injuries. Make sure that you watch for "after-shocks" that can turn up in a few days.

It is very inconvenient about the vehicle, though.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:37 AM

Glad you;re all ok.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:47 AM

Sorry to hear you're hurting...at least the car took the brunt of the injuries!
You can dream up your next project while recovering...
Old 05-30-2011, 08:51 AM

So glad to hear you all are OK except for minor problems ! Too bad about your car - again. Maybe a bus next time ?!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:21 AM

Oh my goodness! I am so glad to hear that there were no serious injuries. Hope everyone is just fine in a few days and that you get another car that is just as safe as this one was.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:28 AM

(((((hugs))))) I am sorry!!

I hope that you all will be feeling better really soon with no lingering problems!!
Glad that you made it through "ok"
Old 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM

Glad that you and all of your passengers are going to be fine.

Now go out and find someone to remove that curse (the bulls eye) from your vehicles. Next one paint on the car a little cross in place of a Target symble to protect you?
Old 05-30-2011, 04:35 PM

Crazy question but what color is the car? My sister has a champagne/tanish colored car and it blends in so well that she has been in several accidents and near accidents that were not her fault. She swears that people don't see her and she will never get a car that color again.