Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

BMP
    Blog Entries
    OK I have been home inside for over 2 days and am getting a little bit of cabin fever. Its too cold windy and snowy out to even think about going anywhere...
    No baking, cooking or sewing to do..
    Whats everyone else up too ??

Quote Originally Posted by BMP
    OK I have been home inside for over 2 days and am getting a little bit of cabin fever. Its too cold windy and snowy out to even think about going anywhere...
    Honey, there's ALWAYS baking that can be done!!!!!!! :XD:

np3
    Blog Entries
    I ALWAYS have sewing to do. And I can always bake for my husband. He is crazy for sweets. It is warm here and our grandkids are outside riding their new bikes. Sometimes we wish for snow, but then again....... Hope you find something fun to do soon.

There is ALWAYS sewing to do! :O) Enjoy the chance to be snowbound -- before you know it, you'll be back in the rat race, wishing you had this time back again.

Blog Entries
    I understand, Bonnie (smile). I clean or visit a close neighbor just for an "adventure". Anyone close you can have tea with?

BMP
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    I understand, Bonnie (smile). I clean or visit a close neighbor just for an "adventure". Anyone close you can have tea with?
    No!! My close friend and neighbor is in California for 2 weeks...

No baking I still have lots of Christmas goodies around and left overs to get used up.
    I did get some Christmas decorations down and stored some cleaning/laundry/ironing done, I guess I should enjoy the quiet for the rest of the day .

Quote Originally Posted by amandasgramma
    Quote Originally Posted by BMP
    Honey, there's ALWAYS baking that can be done!!!!!!! :XD:
    LOL...... I would have to say "Honey, there's ALWAYS sewing that can be done!!!!!!!

I love watching movies when I'm snowed in. I haven't been able to get to any yet, however. But the week is young, and our street still has yet to be plowed.

Quote Originally Posted by np3
    I ALWAYS have sewing to do. And I can always bake for my husband. He is crazy for sweets. It is warm here and our grandkids are outside riding their new bikes. Sometimes we wish for snow, but then again....... Hope you find something fun to do soon.
    My kids would LOVE to be outside riding bikes right now. Of course they would be riding in the snow, with ice still under it :( Winter has only begun, but I'm soooo ready for it to be OVER.lol

We spent three hours Christmas night playing a new card game. Got any cards or an old board game in the closet you haven't used in years? Backgammon, chess, ...?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast