Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Cold Water Clean Dishes?

Can *Cold *Water Clean *Dishes? This is *for all the germ conscious *folks who *worry about using cold water to *clean.

John went *to visit his 90 year old *grandfather *in a *very secluded, rural area of *Saskatchewan * After *spending a great evening chatting the night *away, *the *next morning John's grandfather *prepared *breakfast *of bacon, eggs and toast. ** However, *John noticed a film like substance on his *plate, *and *questioned his grandfather *asking, * 'Are *these plates clean?'

His *grandfather replied, * 'They're *as clean as cold water can get *'em. *Just *you go ahead and finish your meal, *Sonny!' * For *lunch the old man made *hamburgers. * Again, *John was concerned about the *plates, *as his *appeared to have tiny specks *around *the *edge that looked like dried egg and *asked, * 'Are *you sure these plates are *clean?' * Without *looking up the old man said, * 'I *told you before, Sonny, those dishes are *as *clean *as cold water can get them. Now don't *you *fret, *I don't want to hear another word about *it!'

Later *that afternoon, John was on his way to a nearby *town *and as *he was leaving, his grandfather's *dog *started *to growl, and wouldn't let him *pass. *** **John *yelled and said, 'Grandfather, your dog *won't let me get to my car'. * Without *diverting his attention from the football *game *he was *watching on TV, the old man *shouted! * 'Coldwater, *go lay down now, yah hear *me!' * Meet *Coldwater!
    Have a *fabulous STRESS FREE day! * PLEASE *DO YOUR PART! *Today *is one of the many National Mental Health Days *throughout the year. You can do your bit by *remembering to send an e-mail to at least one *unstable person. My job is *done!
    Life *is too short for negative drama & petty *things. So laugh insanely, love truly and *forgive *quickly! From one *unstable person to another... I hope everyone is *happy in your head - we're all doing pretty good *in mine! * :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I totally did not see that punch line coming, too funny!!

:lol: :lol:

Got a good chuckle from that one!

:lol:

Blog Entries
    :)

Blog Entries
    :lol: :lol: :lol: i wasn't expecting that ending :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats funny!

OH WOW what a punch line. thanks for the laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

OM Gosh... tooo funny...

Blog Entries
    I have just sent that to everyone! I was definately caught off guard by the surprise ending!!! Thanks for the chuckle. . .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast