Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Changing my email address

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I had my AOL account spoofed and tons of emails went out to my whole address book, so I cleared out all the names in that address book and have been trying to convert everything over to my Comcast account. I have changed my email address on this forum and 3 times I have checked to see if the change took place. Sure enough it has my comcast email address, but the forum still goes to my AOL account. Does anyone know what else I have to do? Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Are you talking about the reply notifications or the message digests?

Reply notifications will go to the address you have in your profile. So once you update it, the new address will be used.

For message digests, you need to update your address by following the settings link at the bottom of any one of the latest e-mail messages.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for asking this question. I was having the same problem with mine. Had to change my email account for the same reason as you.

Yes, I'm talking about the message list. I still don't see it, but I will keep trying. Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BizyStitches
    Yes, I'm talking about the message list. I still don't see it, but I will keep trying. Thanks for the help.
    PM me your old and new addresses. I'll change it in the list.