Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiwoowoo puppies 10 weeks and so very busy...

Here are the boys as requested. They are growing like weeds, eating like horses and very noisy. They are all very loving toward us but Pedro and Gordo like to gang up on Cisco as he's still the smallest. Pedro has now outgrown Gordo in size. We made them a large pen to save the living room by enclosing both ends of the hall until Cisco decided to eat the paint off the door jam. Now that enclosure is much smaller. They used to sleep through the night but now make their presence known several times a night. Cisco did sleep with me twice on the couch and we both enjoyed it but we haven't tried all of them at once as I think our king sized bed would give them too much room and I'm not fond of messes in my bed. I know, I know, I'm just too picky. Pedro's eyes are no longer just blue. They seem to be hazel as they change a lot. Gordo talks to us which is so adorable- one of his father's traits and Cisco stands up for himself against the bullies but remains a real sweety. It's pretty hilarious when they howl like when it thundered the other night or try to sound ferocious like a "big" dog. We think they are gorgeous. These aren't my best attempt at pictures but they won't pose anymore, little stinkers.

Pedro - big yawn
    Name:  Attachment-243256.jpe
Views: 25
Size:  36.4 KB

Pedro
    Name:  Attachment-243257.jpe
Views: 26
Size:  30.5 KB

Pedro and DD-What are they smiling at?
    Name:  Attachment-243258.jpe
Views: 28
Size:  51.2 KB

Gordo and DD
    Name:  Attachment-243263.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  55.1 KB

Cisco and DD
    Name:  Attachment-243267.jpe
Views: 25
Size:  49.9 KB

Adorable babies!

Pedro looks like he is shy, Gordo looks perky and ready to go, and Cisco is so darn cute.

Wow they are really growing! So sweet and looks like so much fun! Thanks for posting. My son lives in Fayetteville would love to meet you next time I'm up that way!
    My photography hobby buddy lives in Lincoln, and we cover the area with our cameras but it's been too hot this summer. Waiting for fall!

Quote Originally Posted by gmaybee
    Pedro looks like he is shy, Gordo looks perky and ready to go, and Cisco is so darn cute.
    Pedro didn't like the camera in front of my face and he likes to play "pitiful me" like his mom. Gordo is always happy and Cisco is just so darn cute. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tutt
    Wow they are really growing! So sweet and looks like so much fun! Thanks for posting. My son lives in Fayetteville would love to meet you next time I'm up that way!
    My photography hobby buddy lives in Lincoln, and we cover the area with our cameras but it's been too hot this summer. Waiting for fall!
    You're welcome and a visit would be awesome. I love photography too.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us!! They are just soooo adorable. :)

Blog Entries
    They are all too cute!

Very cute

Blog Entries
    Awww I love these pictures :D:D:D

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast