Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Covered.....

Blog Entries
    My son would love this! He is almost 40 , eats healthy....till it comes to anything bacon! You have given me a Christmas idea!

Blog Entries
    Oh, still better than chocolate covered ants!

The most extreme thing I have eaten chocolate covered is pretzels. I know, not very adventurous!

Quote Originally Posted by Crqltr View Post
    My son would love this! He is almost 40 , eats healthy....till it comes to anything bacon! You have given me a Christmas idea!
    Normally I make honey chipolte pecans and white chocolate popcorn at Christmas time to give away to all my friends, I am definately adding chocolate bacon to the list if Christmas goodies. Took that batch to a party that I was catering last night and it was a hit, everyone that tried it loved it. Making another batch right now because its so yummy!

Next on my list of things to dip in chocolate is potato chips

You best not post your address here or we will all be making detours on our travels through Vegas to see you!!! Those look awesome!!! Are you planning on posting your recipes for all this chocolate goodness?????

You are so MEAN Yummy

I was going to say "wish we were neighbors" then I looked at your address and WE ARE!!!! At least we live in the same city!!!! I was just saying today that nothing smells better than bacon! Or tastes better either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienQuilter View Post
    The most extreme thing I have eaten chocolate covered is pretzels. I know, not very adventurous!
    not very adventurous, maybe, but DELICIOUS!! Have you tried Nutella?? For an afternoon snack (or well, just about any time, actually) I get a spoonful of Nutella and a handful of pretzels and dip the pretzels in the Nutella... YUMMMMM

And I LOVE the idea of chocolate covered bacon!!! can't wait to try it...
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Have you tried the chocolate bacon ice cream ? saw that on the foodnetwork- just amazing for sure !! what lengths we will go to get our choco-bacon fix !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaNewt View Post
    Hubby and I apparently have too much time on our hands. Lately we have been making all kinds of chocolate covered goodies: peanutbutter truffles, chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, strawberries, pretzels.

Today my chocolate covered creation was Bacon!

Attachment 364688

For those saying ewwwww....I gotta tell you that it is quite tasty! I can see making a lot more of this!

Hubby's chocolate covered creation of the day was twinkies

Attachment 364689

I'm waiting til after dinner to try one of these, but they sure look good!
    Just took a look at YOUR chocolate fun. Have you seen the new chocolate filled twinkies? Now slap some chocolate on the chocolate filled twinkies and I'm moving in (lol)!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast