Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Colorado Winter Pictures

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Aw Ducky, I'll come shovel your walk for you! I LOVE the snow!!! Thanks for sharing the pix. Guinness says hi to Tosha. I'll bet they're about the same size. That's why my friend calls her Labzilla. Billy, your dogs are too funny!

Thanks Ducky for sharing the pics.
    Guess if we still lived there, we would have had the 15" since we lived right at the footlhills, too.
    I miss those snows. Was so much fun and such hard work. Don't think with my back, I could shovel anymore. Love our sit-down mower w/ blade on front. Of course we have 20 acres here and a looooong driveway.
    Do you mind if I e-mail the pics to my son as he is currently in IL. and wants to see them.
    Thanks.

Well, duck-duck, guess even a duck has to wear snow shoes in that! :lol:
    It does look like a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing :D
    Want me to reciprocate with some beach sand? aww, well, it would just be white too! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by wvdek
    Thanks Ducky for sharing the pics.
    Guess if we still lived there, we would have had the 15" since we lived right at the footlhills, too.
    I miss those snows. Was so much fun and such hard work. Don't think with my back, I could shovel anymore. Love our sit-down mower w/ blade on front. Of course we have 20 acres here and a looooong driveway.
    Do you mind if I e-mail the pics to my son as he is currently in IL. and wants to see them.
    Thanks.
    I wouldn't mind at all. IL winters are much colder than CO's!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaigai
    Aw Ducky, I'll come shovel your walk for you! I LOVE the snow!!! Thanks for sharing the pix. Guinness says hi to Tosha. I'll bet they're about the same size. That's why my friend calls her Labzilla. Billy, your dogs are too funny!
    Tosha is about 72 lbs. now. We got her down from 94. Come on over, Tosh would love a playmate.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    Tosha is about 72 lbs. now. We got her down from 94. Come on over, Tosh would love a playmate.
    Well Guinness is 94 lbs. and she is NOT fat! She has a very defined waist, and sometimes I wonder if she needs to gain just a little more. I would guess that she's about 1/4 to 1/3 less tall than Mortimer, so she really is a big dog, especially for a lab (yes, she's pedigreed) and even more so for a female!

Snow is in my blood. It's my favorite kind of weather. I miss it so bad. Love the pics. Wish I were there!!!!!!!

Brrrr! That's why I live in FL. :lol:

How beautiful!
    I want snow!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3