Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ? concerning kindlefire

Question ? concerning kindlefire

Wondering if anyone who has the kindle fire hd is there away to access craftsy on the kindle. I know there is an app for craftsy for the ipad. Any suggestions who be aprreicated before I make the purchase.

Blog Entries
    You should be able to just type in the web address and go to craftsy, it is just like going online on your Ipad or computer, just have to make sure you are connected to the internet

Much to my disappointment, you can access Craftsy, but they say right up front that you will get a limited version on the Kindle. I haven't looked at it since that first attempt.
    Pat

Smile Craftsy on Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by sassyg View Post
    Wondering if anyone who has the kindle fire hd is there away to access craftsy on the kindle. I know there is an app for craftsy for the ipad. Any suggestions who be aprreicated before I make the purchase.
    I had not tried before reading this post, so I pulled Craftsy up on my Kindle Fire HD and I really cannot see that Craftsy is limited in any way. Now, I have not tried taking a class, but it will pull up the patterns and any topic listed at the top of the website. I'm excited about having it now that I've found it. Love the Kindle, by the way! ;-)

You get a limited version......