Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Costume Ideas

Cool Costume Ideas

I need to come up with something to wear to work. Cannot have a mask or alot of heavy makeup, too hot there and the old hot flashes kick in : P . I work in a nursing skilled care facilty. Any ideas ???????

Get a box of Cereal, any kind. Grab a steak knife and jab it into the box of cereal. Walk around with the impaled box of Cereal and tell people you are a "serial killer"

Pin socks and other misc laundry items to your clothes. Tease your hair out like you have been electrocuted. Tell people you are static cling.

One year At work I went as an Indian, Made a simple dress out of fake suede, used yarn to make braids. It turned out cute I fringed the bottom of the dress. A scarecrow is pretty easy Using yellow yarn for the straw sticking out. A witch with just a wart on your nose from the fake putty. How about a quilter with fabric pieces tacked on your cloths? LOL Have fun!!

Gypsy, with peasant blouse and a tiered, or twirl skirt. Loud colors shoes flats, dangle earrings a few arm bangles

Quote Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
    Get a box of Cereal, any kind. Grab a steak knife and jab it into the box of cereal. Walk around with the impaled box of Cereal and tell people you are a "serial killer"
    hahaaa too funny!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post

Pin socks and other misc laundry items to your clothes. Tease your hair out like you have been electrocuted. Tell people you are static cling.
    You crack me up!
    ♥♥♥ Loving Mama ♥♥♥

If life gives you scraps, make an angel quilt out of it!

Some great ideas ! Keep them coming ! What do you think the patients would enjoy ?
    /

Power Poster
    Well, I guess a costume of the Grim Reaper is out right? How about the old fashioned nurses outfit with the cute little triangular cap? How about a fake Dr. Feelgood with stethoscope? How about a fake police officer?

A clown or rag doll would be pretty easy.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

I wore a mumu from Hawaii, with flowers in my hair and a lai of flowers around my neck. Ever one was wanting to take pictures of me. Was confotable to wear. Dont know where you find a dress like that but at a party store you can get the flowers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast