Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Covered Bridge Festival, Indiana

bkb
    Will begin Oct 14 and run through Oct 23. It is a lot of fun. Last year got large cones of thread $1.00 per cone!

I am going to be camping there with friends for 4 days we go every year

where in Indiana?

rockville , mansfield, bridgton and a few other places

Blog Entries
    Aren't covered bridges fun!! I used to play on one in my home town of Milton, WV. I remember looking down at the rushing water and dreaming of floating along on a big log...

Have fun in your visits, and maybe you'll one day make a landscape quilt with a covered bridge.

Blog Entries
    It is beautiful in Indiana at that time of year too.

Haha... my fiance's family goes every year, and last year he decided to introduce me to the wonders of the Covered Bridge Festival. I loved the old mill and the scenery around the water, but the marketplace gave me some of the worst pedestrian rage I've ever experienced. :lol: I do not handle crowds well at all....

sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkMonkey
    Haha... my fiance's family goes every year, and last year he decided to introduce me to the wonders of the Covered Bridge Festival. I loved the old mill and the scenery around the water, but the marketplace gave me some of the worst pedestrian rage I've ever experienced. :lol: I do not handle crowds well at all....
    Funny - the word fiance seems to roll off her tongue/finger rather well, don't you think???????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, I didn't remark on your post about your engagement. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I was surfing on my son's phone as we were driving home from Indiana. I was able to do basic things on it, but nothing extravagant. I don't know if I will be getting one when we change carriers at Thanksgiving. This BB is a huge time consumer as it is - I wouldn't be able to get anything done if I was able to do it on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhboxers
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkMonkey
    Funny - the word fiance seems to roll off her tongue/finger rather well, don't you think???????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, I didn't remark on your post about your engagement. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I was surfing on my son's phone as we were driving home from Indiana. I was able to do basic things on it, but nothing extravagant. I don't know if I will be getting one when we change carriers at Thanksgiving. This BB is a huge time consumer as it is - I wouldn't be able to get anything done if I was able to do it on the phone.
    Hahaha, thank you!!! That was the first time I actually used it in a conversation. I was like, "oooooooh, that looks nice in print..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: