Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Craft Clutter

One episode of "How Clean Is Your House?" and I am ready to get ride of all the 'scraps' that I swear I'll use. :) My husband jokes about buying me the series.

PS
    "How Clean Is Your House?" is a British show where two women come in and declutter and scrub a person or family's home. Sometimes it's down right disgusting... with mold, dust, and worse everywhere! (My craft room isn't that bad, but it makes you want to clean immediately.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    I just emptied out a bookshelf of hardback books. I was dusting them and thought why am I keeping these? No one will read them again. The shelf is empty, I can get rid of the bookshelf and the books are on the way to the library used book sale. This got me to evaluate just what I have stored and why.
    Update: The bookshelf was moved DD's house. DH has yet to notice the case and books are gone. Move one tool from his shop and he knows as soon as he walks in. :roll: He'll eventually notice and I'll say what bookcase? Are you sure there was one there? He'll look confused and then catch on. :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2