Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Craftsy Sew Perfect Class

Blog Entries

Craftsy Sew Perfect Class

Is anyone else taking this? My attempts so far have not been successful -- possibly too many interruptions, too little time or not as sharp as I used to be! I think I definitely need a Sloper`s For Dummy`s class. A written hard copy of the instructions would be helpful.

I couldn't locate that class. Can you give the exact name please- sew perfect wasn't found
    From the heart
    Nancy

With Craftsy each class should have class materials that you can print out. Look at the screen for those words--Class Materials and click on it.

Do you mean Sew the Perfect Fit by Lynda Maynard? I'm not taking it, but all the ones I'm taking do have class material that you can print out. Hope that works for you. If by interruptions you mean that the video isn't playing smoothly, there is a button that shows up if you hover your mouse in the lower right corner of the video. Click to turn off HD. It should play smoothly after that.
    Last edited by Rose_P; 09-02-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

Blog Entries
    Do you mean Sew the Perfect Fit by Lynda Maynard? Yes, that is the class and it isn't the video,etc that is giving me trouble, my problem is absorbing all the info and making a sloper that fits. I'm on my third try and still haven't perfected it. I'm taking a couple weeks off to catch up on housework and then I will try again. Wish I had a sewing buddy with some experience with fitting.