Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crazy Cat

Don't you just love crazy cats?

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Not having had cats for over 50 years until I moved to the country and was adopted by the three barn cats, I have been enjoying discovering how diverse their personalities can be.

One is a regal black/white male named Ascot (white patch on his throat) who is loving and huggy and talky, but definitely NOT the sharpest rock in the box.

One is a gray tabby, Tiger, very shy, untouchable after 2+ years, a 'traveling man' who disappears for days at a time and occasionally returns with awful wounds on his legs which we can not get close enough to treat. He's a shy old toughy.

And, the female black/white with a strand of white 'pearls' around her neck, hence her name, is Pearl. She is the most domesticated, the only one we've caught to 'fix', the most curious, the smartest by far, and has become my dear friend. She visits the car every time I pull into the driveway, rolls over on her back on the porch steps to present her tummy....and be called "whirly pearlie"....and streaks by me into the house on nights it is too cold, in her opinion, to sleep outside. She has a 'house' and bed on the front porch and reigns over the large yard and nearest pasture from there most days; has definite opinions about how to be scratched, fed, played with, and how the 'boys' should behave around her.

I love it! So entertaining!

Jan in VA

cute!

They really are so different in purrsonalities!

Junior Member Heartwarming quilts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that is way too funny. Miss having kittys indoors.

Blog Entries
    My Missy must be related. LOL. She gets into all the bags like that and into everything else in the house. The fridge, the dryer you name it she tries it. It's like having a two year old in the house. I have had many cats but this one is so courious that some days she makes me nuts. But she's also a sweetheart. She was abandoned and a city worker found her. She was just about six weeks old and she stole my heart. There is never a dull moment in my house thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Missysgottohelp
    My Missy must be related. LOL. She gets into all the bags like that and into everything else in the house. The fridge, the dryer you name it she tries it. It's like having a two year old in the house. I have had many cats but this one is so courious that some days she makes me nuts. But she's also a sweetheart. She was abandoned and a city worker found her. She was just about six weeks old and she stole my heart. There is never a dull moment in my house thats for sure.
    :lol: OMG sounds like mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2