Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crochet granny square

Very nice afgan, I like the colors too. I am crocheting a purple cape out of wool yarn. When it's finished, I will felt it. This is the first time for me to felt anything. It's good to have several hobbies.

WOW. I havnt crocheted in years till now and just finished a baby quilt just like yours except in pastels.
    Ive been getting a catalog from Mary Maxim that Im so tempted to order a kit from.
    For years I crocheted afgans for my family but gave it up for quilting as it has more variety than doing the same thing over and over again.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Love the seal of approval from the furbabies; mine just looks at me as if to say: Wow now you can play with me !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

those are really pretty colors... you needed a break from sewing for a bit but you will get back with the better weather.. i do jewelry and i crochet also cant sit still too long...lol..

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    love doing G. squares because they work up so fast. nice colors!!
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Quote Originally Posted by psailer View Post
    those are really pretty colors... you needed a break from sewing for a bit but you will get back with the better weather.. i do jewelry and i crochet also cant sit still too long...lol..
    Yes...I to like to switch it up so I'm not always doing the same thing. I love learning all kinds of crafts.
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

My sewing room is upstairs, which I do not heat since the kids are gone. I moved my machine into the far corner of my living room and placed a love seat in front of it. When company comes, my sewing messes are not readily seen.

Awesome! Love your colors.

Quote Originally Posted by grannygee56 View Post
    My sewing room is upstairs, which I do not heat since the kids are gone. I moved my machine into the far corner of my living room and placed a love seat in front of it. When company comes, my sewing messes are not readily seen.
    what a great idea. I have way to much to move around. I can't just work on one small project....I have to bring it all out. I can't work if I'm not in a mess.
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

I love those colours as well, and I also love to crochet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2