Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: crocs good no tread left!

DD and I have been buying the knock offs and after short time no tread left. An accident waiting to happen.
    Was happy to find real crocs on trip to us. Thought these would last longer NOT!
    The shoe part still good. Is there any maybe peel and stick tread I could buy that would stay. Something like they put on stairs???
    thanks Gale

Blog Entries
    I was noticing the very same thing on my DGS's crocs. I was tempted to buy rubber spray for their soles, but it is more spendy than the crocs were LOL

I don't know of any way to "retread" them! A pair lasts me about a year, then they are still good to wear around the yard and in the house. My hubby is good at coming up with solutions for things like this....It give it to him to work on!

I got those for work. Comfy, black, non skid. For a little while. I noticed the tread was gone in a short time. I got some regular shoes and they are holding up great.

Love my Crocs...keep posting what you come up with.

You should contact Crocs through their website and let them know about your experience. They like to hear feedback from their customers.

My son loves their clogs, it is almost all he will wear.

4 years ago I bought the original blue. Still going strong. Just starting to show a little wear on heal. Have bought husband the knock offs( he didn't want me to spend the money) for 10 bucks. He is on his 3rd pair. So now He's getting a pair of original crocs for his birthday!

They may not be the prettiest but they sure are the most comfortable! I wear mine all year round all the time!! Love them love them!!!!

I read a lot of medical records as part of my job, and some podiatrists actually recommend crocs. :)