Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CSI: Miami cancelled

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amythyst02 View Post
    Several shows that I enjoy are being cancelled...why am I not surprised! "Unforgettable" & "Missing" are on the yet to be determined list. I really enjoy both of these shows. But at least "Happily Ever After" has been renewed along with a long list of shows I do enjoy.
    well "unforgettable" was well forgettable. the premise was a little bit confusing and made it hard to know exactly what was happening. and "missing" was missing a few plot hole fillers. now that she has finally found her son what could possibly be next? all imho.

after all of the cancellations i do hope they come up with some better dramas. all of the reality shows and those stoopid comedies leave something to be desired. i am now glad i gave up my tv habit years ago.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Quote Originally Posted by Amythyst02 View Post
    Several shows that I enjoy are being cancelled...why am I not surprised! "Unforgettable" & "Missing" are on the yet to be determined list. I really enjoy both of these shows. But at least "Happily Ever After" has been renewed along with a long list of shows I do enjoy.
    I think you might mean "Once Upon A Time" and I love that one! It has been renewed for 2 more seasons at least. And Unforgettable moved to the "cancelled" list, which sucks because they left us hanging!
    Who needs therapy? I quilt!

Blog Entries
    Just hope they don't replace them with more 'survior' shows. I have discovered the rerun channel, Little House on the Prarie, Wind at my back, Dr Mike, The Waltons and a few more.
    Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of God!

I haven't watched tv in almost a year and a half. so some of the shows I haven't even see. I dislike the reality shows although when I take the dog out last time at night sometimes when step neice has DWTS on I get sucked in. Thankfully my brother has Netflix and I am discovering all kinds of BBC shows .. I knew a few of the comedies like Are you being served? but am falling in love with the dramas.. I do miss seeing Bones and the CSI shows though. I just hit Hulu when I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tudey View Post
    I think you might mean "Once Upon A Time" and I love that one! It has been renewed for 2 more seasons at least. And Unforgettable moved to the "cancelled" list, which sucks because they left us hanging!
    lol you rright, it is Once Upon a Time, must not have had enough coffee when I wrote that, and darn I am sorry to hear Unforgettable has moved to the cancel list. They will probably replace it with another of those stupid reality shows, that I have grown to hate. How can they possibly have another type of singing show??? I am pretty done with Idol, and the rest. I would rather have some good entertainment for a change.
    Amythyst

Don't know about anyone else here, but my daughters & I love GCB. Sad that it's been cancelled so quickiy. At least they're keeping Once Upon A Time, those are the only 2 shows I really like.
    ...the importance of one's life lies not in money or celebrity, but in doing the right thing, even in silence or secrecy, and without reward... Fergus M. Bordewich

Law and Order, CSI and Harry's Law (my favorite) will all be gone, I hear. But, they never seem to take off any of the silly shows with the vulgar language and half-dressed teenage girls.

I, too, will miss CSI Miami. Love all the CSI's. It is a shame when we all pay soooooo much for Directv and/or Dish and have nothing to watch except junk which includes all the reality shows, singing and dancing, etc. I watch reruns of old shows and pay a lot of money to do so. Not Fair!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2