Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cute grandson story

See, Grandma did fix it for him. We would do anything for them, wouldn't we?

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    If you want to view life; view it through the eyes of a grandchild and your vision will be so much more clear.
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by francie yuhas View Post
    Grandchildren are the reason you don't kill teenagers
    Made me smile. I always say God gives us the precious little years so me won't kill 'em when they're teenagers.
    jean

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by maryb119 View Post
    My grandson is 4 and came to spend the day with me today while my DD was at work. He brought me a flat balloon that he had poked a hole in with a pin. He put a bandaid on the hole to try to stop the air from comming out but we all know that didn't work. He asked em to sew a patch on it for him so he could put air in it again. He told my DD that "Grandma will fix it! She can fix anything!" He was so serious about it. I carefully explained that sewing woulf put more holes in it and it still would not hold air. Then I got him a new balloon and he was a happy kid! It was so cute!
    Grandmas can and do fix everything. YOU did! You got him a new balloon and fixed the problem-now he has a balloon that holds air!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2