Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Said I wasn't going to watch this time, but I have been.

I loved Ricki Lake's waltz, and was surprised at the fun Carson's salsa was, good entertainment if no technical skills, LOL!

Who will go first, do you think?

Jan in VA

I wasn't either and did miss tonight due to DGS's football game. Didn't think the stars were that interesting.

I watched The Sing Off on NBC with Nick Lachey. Groups that make their own music and harmonies. This is the 3rd year and tonight was a great beginning. Singing acapella and staying on key plus the sound of various instruments that each participant makes is just priceless. Might try watching this show next week if you want to see true talent.

Blog Entries
    oh drats!!! I can not believe I missed it!!! Did not realize it started tonight. ;-( Guess I will have to catch a re-run.

Better show than I expected - so many I wasn't familiar with as we don't watch a lot of the shows. I thought Carson was lots of fun! I always enjoy watching Maksim and Mark. :lol: Have no idea who might go home. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. :lol:

missed it.

I chose not to watch it tonight so I could see all the new shows on CBS. Wow, the jokes were so dirty on the shows that now I wish I would have watched DWTS. I was really looking forward to Ashton Kutcher on Two and a half Men. I thought it would be cleaned up but nope. :(

I think I must be getting old LOL

I watched....my faves for the first nite are:
    the women: Chynna Phillips & Ricky Lake
    the men: JR Martinez & David Arquette
    Carson made me laugh...quite the showman!!!!
    and just an observation...models seem to walk to the runway well, but don't dance so well. Chaz was surprisingly better than I thought he would be. I just love JR's enthusiasum and overall positive attitude..and he can dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynie
    I watched.... I just love JR's enthusiasum and overall positive attitude..and he can dance.
    I didn't even mention J.R. a minute ago and I voted for him. :oops: I thought he danced really well and his enthusiam and positive attitude were great too. I hope he can hang in there. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by jdiane318
    I watched The Sing Off on NBC with Nick Lachey. Groups that make their own music and harmonies. This is the 3rd year and tonight was a great beginning. Singing acapella and staying on key plus the sound of various instruments that each participant makes is just priceless. Might try watching this show next week if you want to see true talent.
    Love the harmonies!! DWTS is off limits this season, here. Too many...um...controversial...contestants this time around. Also, my girls are taking choir this year, and I think they would benefit from watching The Sing Off.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast