Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Decal for sewing machine

Decal for sewing machine

I really would like to "decorate" my sewing machines with some pretty decals.....like the old singers used to have, but not necessarily gold leafed.....any clue where I might find some scrolls things or flowers or whatever......

My granddaughter had some cling decals and they stuck to my machine and was easy to come off with no residue. She decorated everything with a smooth surface in the house. They are in most craft or toy depts. She had flowers and girly stuff decals. Maybe do a Google search for cling decals.
    I love my life!

I used this site: http://quiltastick.com for my longarm, and the stickers are small enough to also be used on a regular DSM, I'm sure. They can also be cut apart. I love mine - it makes the machine so fun and colorful!

I'm sure there are many others out there. Try googling "decals for sewing machines".

I got some "gold"ones at Michael's for my machines...I love them! They add just a bit of sparkle.
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

There is an Etsy store called Hens in Daisies - they have decals for Kitchenaid mixers and such -they look like they would work.

You can buy decals on EBay under featherweight sewing machines parts and supplies.

Thanks all..wandered around Joann yesterday and found a few too, but will also check sites you have listed.....hmm, might even deco my kitchen aid do everything gizmo!...possibilities are endless!

Our dollar stores (Dollarama) have all kinds of kling decals - sometimes in seasonal department, sometimes in wrapping paper section, or in tech (iPhone etc) accessory departments. I have some I put on my netbook years ago and they are still like new. Cheap too!

This is what I've done to my machines
    I found the rhinestone decals in the scrapbooking isles.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Senior Member oldtnquiltinglady's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And I guess your "card recipients" get all the cutest cards they have ever seen. I love them, but my talents are limited to the stitching, so I guess my machines will have to remain factory plain.....
    Make every day count for something!

JoAnn