Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dinner anyone?

yum, I made this last week. Lasagna was always my birthday dinner request when I was young.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

Sorry, I don't care for it. If I am served at someone's house I eat most anything. Not at my house.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

That looks delicious, even at 8 a.m.! Best time of day for Italian leftovers.... I love your casserole pan, too!

It's 8:14 and boy dose that look good. I don't make lasagna because I am the only one who will eat it. Now I'm hungry. Thanks for the look. By the way your dish looks good to.

Blog Entries
    I have been taking my lasagna recipe and subbing zucchini for the noodles to save calories etc. I just slice the zucchini into coins and cook it until it is about have way cooked. Get rid of as much water as you can. I cook my lasagna sauce down a little bit more than usual too. Just stir it all together and dump it in a casserole with cheese. My family prefers their lasagna made with cottage cheese instead of ricotta. They actually request the zucchini version over the traditional made with noodles.

Loved to make lasagna when the kids were little. Now, since it is just us old folks, it is too much food. I have made the recipe in a much smaller pan and indulge periodically. Yours, looks wonderful and delicious. Bon Appetit!

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    The ingredients for Lasagne go on the grocery list !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Both the lasagne and the dish are beautiful. Lovely presentation. I'm sure it was enjoyed by all.
    Quilting Makes Me Happy...

Lasagna is a wonderful "go to" dinner at our house, I always make two; freeze one, then next time it only needs to be thawed and reheated. Bake off a loaf of crusty French Bread and toss a salad. YUM now you have made me hungry

Blog Entries
    Looks yummy!! Pretty dish, too.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast