Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do Quilts and Cats Go Together?

Love this photo! At Christmas Target had these wonderful red crinkle sacks for cats and I bought 2 for my babies because they love paper bags so much. You guessed it - they have ignored them and still beg for the paper sacks I bring home from the farmer's market. I think I will donate them to one of the cat shelters; maybe they will have better luck.

LOVE it! A good cat is all attitude. (Or should I say "catitude".)

Blog Entries
    Yesterday I was sewing binding on a king size quilt. It is heavy and hard to shift around, but suddenly it was VERY hard to shift - you guessed it - my cat had decided to snuggle on the part of the quilt on the floor! She didn't want to get off, either... Until mommy insisted.
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Blog Entries
    They most definitely do go together.
    Cats just cannot resist a comfy quilt.

They think a quilt on a frame is a hammock.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Blog Entries
    Too cute! Definitely cat-titude!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    LOL!! Thanks for sharing the photo! My older kitty just loves to lay around and look to irresistible to not pet. And you kitten, who is just 4 months old, is so hyper and bounces all over the house. She loves to grab my fabric when I am sewing, the little bugger. LOL!!
    Sherri

Love it!! Long ago cats were treated as gods. The cats have not forgotten this!!

Blog Entries
    Of course they do! Just ask Rahja (my avatar). He's always sneaking in to check out what I'm doing. In the photo I was sorting out fabric to destash and he was saving some purples, his favorite color.

Blog Entries
    Peach has a favorite toy right now..it is a peppermint candy...it came from a restaurant...he bats it all over the place and throws it in the air..he doesn't try to eat it but he is very protective with it. He has more toys than many children but none are as interesting to him as his candy. He has no interest in my sewing machine but he does love to sit on a quilt when I am working on the binding or when I am trying to take a picture of it. The world is his to enjoy for sure. I wonder why I love him so much...he is soooo aloof...oh well...I just do!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2