Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: Do you have any gray in your house?

I had a grey entry for the past 18 years, just had it painted last week to a "winter white". Sure wish someone had told me that grey was going to be the "in" color in the near future.

I'm going to paint my bathroom and bedroom in a silver gray.

Just in my hair...which is enough and will not be on the walls in my house..seeing it every time I look in the mirror is enough for me. LOL

Blog Entries
    yes my hair and husband too thats about all the gray in my house

Blog Entries
    DH has decided to paint his office in a pale barely gray. I think it will be fine. It will look nice with the raspberry carpeting. (It is better than the canary he was going to use.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    All of the rooms in our new home is painted a light gray ...it blends with everything and is so soothing and cool...we had to pay extra to the builder to have it painted this color...he always painted the same old boring shades of brown neutrals..when he was finished he really liked it. My bathroom is the only room not painted light blue gray and its a dark blue gray...and I love it...works well with yellows blues blacks reds, almost any color combinations
    The thing I like about it is that it's a "cool" neutral. And yes, it can be combined with so many different colors, to either keep it cool, or spice it up.

Blog Entries
    Everytime I glance at this topic's heading, I think it reads "Do you have any gray in your hair?" !!!!!!! So with THAT in mind........YES!!!!! I have LOTS of gray in my HAIR!!!! But it is well hidden with Revlon!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now to answer your REAL question: no, I don't have much gray in my house. I like earth tones (greens, taupes, etc.) and pastels, but I'm not really fond of gray. ;)

My master bath is small and not very bright so its painted a soft gray, looks great with my blue walled bedroom. I also have gray doors in my kitchen (french doors and door to the garage). They came gray and I decided they looked nice in my red, white and black kitchen.

Some but mostly in my hair....:) Sorry, couldn't resist..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10