Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Do you have a bucket list?

I need to renew my bucket list. I want to go to Hawaii, Alaska, and Russia. I think I need to learn to swim and ice skate. What about you folks? Do you have a bucket list and what's on it?

I had a bucket list of quilt tops I wanted to make. I gave up because everytime I checked one off I added two more that I wanted to make. I'll never get my list completed. lol

Blog Entries
    I don't have a bucket list as such. Was too depressing finding my Mom's taped to the wall in her sewing room & seeing the things she did not get to do before she died. I choose to just live one day at a time, do what I can, go where I can...and not worry about a list.

Blog Entries
    I call it a wish list, or want to make list. :)

Blog Entries
    i've pretty much finished my bucket list... i've had an exciting [to me] life. the future is just extras :) :)

Not really a bucket list, more a wish list.
    In the next two years the husband and I both want to buy motorcycles. I will take Team Oregon to learn to ride and then ride with him until I get my endorcement. After that we would like to be able to take mini trips around our state or even out of state on the bikes.
    Beyond that not really.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    I don't have a bucket list as such. Was too depressing finding my Mom's taped to the wall in her sewing room & seeing the things she did not get to do before she died. I choose to just live one day at a time, do what I can, go where I can...and not worry about a list.
    love this idea of living :thumbup:

Until this past winter, there were two things I wanted to do...scuba dive, and retire...

We went to Hawaii this past winter, and I got my diving certificate. Now all I have to do is retire (in Hawaii of course), so I can dive when ever I want. :)

I agree with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by toadlysewn4u
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    love this idea of living :thumbup:

Just one thing....I have always had the desire to go to Scotland. I don't know why exactly, just always wanted to.
    I doubt if I will ever go, but I find so many other things to do. One day at a time and try to milk each day for all it's worth! :D