Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Do you have an ipad?

Blog Entries
    One of the apps is great for pranking my teenage son - it's the Directv app. My husband can change the channel with this app and not touch the remote. The Teen thinks there is something wrong with the TV. It cracks us up!

This app is great for our marriage, too - hubby can channel surf to his heart's delight and let me watch tv in peace. Drove me crazy when he channel-surfed with the remote. He'd always put the tv on the channel menu and then leave the room.

Blog Entries
    Love my iPad2 but need to take the free class at the apple store ))

Can't help you, don't have one.

I got one recently & I love it. I need to learn some more of the neat stuff I could be doing with it though! My favorite app so far is called Overdrive. You can use it to check ebooks out of your library. You need a library card, which I have. I've been doing all kinds of reading on my iPad for free! I also like how you can take a screenshot of something (quilt, recipe, etc) & save it. I am on it right now & love the portability. I never had a laptop because after the kids got theirs I had the desktop to myself. When I got an iPhone I became more comfortable with using apple products. I am with adnil458, I need to get back to the apple store & take a class.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3