Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you know Krystyna?

Do you know Krystyna?

If you know Krystyna from here on the board, you know what a talented person she is. Well, she is also very giving and compassionate. She lost her home in Hurricane Sandy. Some of us were able to make some blocks and get them put together by another board member for a quilt for her. I received an amazing scarf from Krystyna. Yes, she made it. Here she is without her home, her belongings and craft items and what does she do---she sends me a scarf. It is the most gorgeous thing. I am posting a picture to show just how beautiful it is. I tried to take a picture while I was wearing it, but it did not show all the beauty in it that way. So here it is. I will treasure it always. Thank you again Krystyna!! And I am praying for you and all the others that had to endure Hurricane Sandy. Bless you!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a beautiful scarf!

Blog Entries
    Oooooo so nice.

Yes, I remember Krystyna. The scarf is absolutely gorgeous. I wish her lots of good luck. You were very lucky to get this scarf.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Stunning! Truly a gift from the heart.
    Quilting makes me happy!..

Beautiful. Krystyna is not only talented but very giving in providing her experience in the joy of quilting and items such as your beautiful scarf. Not to mention her sense of humor has lifted me up a lot of times! Krystyna if you read this know that you are very loved by us and I personally wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy, safe, healthy and propserous New Year! We all miss you and God Bless you and your family!

Blog Entries
    Yes and I recieved the same one from her she is a truly wonderful friend!!!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Wow, that is gorgeous!!!
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

Blog Entries
    I also think she is wonderful, stong, gracious and generous!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    well doggone .. bless you all and Krystyna .. What a wonderful idea for you all to do that and then how blessed of her to send you a scarf .. there are some wonderful people on this board for sure ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast