Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think I can make her a bit more comfortable?

Do you think I can make her a bit more comfortable?

My fur-baby loves her comfort and I am in the process of making a string quilt for my sofa-bed but in the meantime I have put my buzz-saw quilt on it, which is her unofficial bed, one of many.

Tonight I was watching a program with animals in it which is a no-no for Muffin, they might invade her private space so..........

She jumped on the sofa and with her nose tossed the side cushion on the floor, as it was obstructing her view of the TV and kept a watchful eye, hmm for a while Do you think I have made her as comfortable as could be?

Hmm don't know if the second pic will pass the censors, it's a bit racy.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by QultingaddictUK; 01-28-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Our babies sure love the comforts we provide. Our 3 girls sleep in heated houses outside and if it is really cold they sleep in the garage and the shop both heated of course...LOL

And we won't even get started on Kola the cat's lounging habits......she plops down where ever I am the busiest at.
    Last edited by Chasing Hawk; 01-28-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

lol...that is so cute.. my guy does the same thing. no shame in there game...
    ​debra

She is so comfy! My dogpeople each have quilts on my furniture, they love the quilts and it saves the upholstry.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Ahhhh, there's just something about lying on a quilt... I'm hand quilting a large quilt for my DH and both dogs (a beagle and a yellow lab) will vie for space on the section of quilt that is lying on the floor next to me... If I need to move or turn the quilt, they are not happy!! so (happily) spoiled!! :-D
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

We really need a "like" button!
    September Mini Quilt Swap

"will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

oh so cute my dog sleeps like that too. any way i have quilts laying around all
    over and my dog and cats usethem too. i just throw in the washer. i can always
    make more. lol

Yes, I think you have spoiled your Muffin about as much as you can. Enjoy her while you can. She is a doll.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    I think Muffin needs a tiny cushion to lay her head on. You are very mean not to have provided one!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Love the comment about watching animal shows. There is a door in the wall right beside our TV. If an animal runs off screen to the left, Oscar runs into the other room looking for it.

Oscar has a little rag quilt under my bed. That is where he sleeps each night.
    Proud Parent of one Dwight Canada Student, my son graduated this year and is on his way to UVic.

http://dwightcanada.org/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast