Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Dog and a truck

That's too shocking to be funny; could cause some bad reactions from other motorists. Many years ago, I saw spread-eagled and wired to an 18-wheeler tractor-trailer grill, a stuffed Wile E. Coyote. He must have gotten "done for" while he was trying to catch the rotten, tricky roadrunner. For anyone familiar with those cartoons, THAT was funny!

Lyn
    Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn
    I am Native American too and agree with you. There is nothing more thrilling than seeing a wild animal in my yard whether it be a deer, coyote, fox, etc. I never understood the thrill of the kill.
    Ditto, from a plain old vanilla American. :) Most people crave the sight of a wild animal; I certainly do.
    Nothing wrong with vanilla, it's my favorite ice cream. :)

Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn
    I am Native American too and agree with you. There is nothing more thrilling than seeing a wild animal in my yard whether it be a deer, coyote, fox, etc. I never understood the thrill of the kill.
    Ditto, from a plain old vanilla American. :) Most people crave the sight of a wild animal; I certainly do.
    Same here. I have relatives who hunt, but they use what they get for food. This fall I had the privilege of seeing three beautiful deer walk out of the cornfield and into our farmyard. It was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Marjpf
    Funny yet disturbing at the same time.
    My feeling exactly.....I don't think "I" would be laughing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3