Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Don't you just hate it when... >

Don't you just hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when...

Old 10-05-2010, 10:32 PM

Ilove cats and dogs! And have enough to prove it right now too. However gave hubby an ultimatum, that if he brought 1 more into this place he better a a new place to live. The other day one of the drivers was showing him a kitty he had on his truck. Of course he said how cute and such, and how he missed his cat we had to put down, because he had suffered damge to a major organ! And of course the driver asked him would he take the kitty! OOOOHHH he was going to till he rembered my warning! So he said no and told the driver why! I am still trying to intigrate these 2 kittens into the household with the dogs, who by the way get along well with cats. However these kittens are like tasmanian devils and tornados about cleaning off counters and shelves. The only time they are still or not tormenting the other pets, 2 dogs and blind one eyed cat, is when they are back in their box. Well actually the largest tote I could find! With a fireplace gate over it and weight to keep it on! I now have to get some supplies to build them an enclosure they have more room to play and jump, since I can not trust them out 24 hrs yet with the others,cause the little dog is tired of them whacking her and trying to chew at her legs! I am hoping to find a new home for at least 1 of them, maybe they would settle down if they were separated!!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:44 PM

oh yes trophies, Pounce brought momma a trophy once.....poor birdie, and he was so proud
Old 10-06-2010, 07:18 PM

I wouldn't get anything done!! I don't think I could put her down...my goodness, she is too cute!