Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Double reward points at my favorite LQS

I got an email last night that said if I go to or call my favorite LQS, Threads of Time in Danville, Il. between Christmas and New Years and spend a minimum of $175 that for ALL of 2011 I'll receive double reward points! Right now I get 1 for every dollar spent and the add up forever. If I were to get 2 for every dollar spent then it would be like getting a 20% discount on everything I purchase. Reward points can be used merchandise or nights at Threads and Beds during retreats. When I told DH about it he said that I need to give up quilting because I don't have time to do it AND keep house the way he wants it kept. I told him that I'd do it and be a live-in maid, cook, laundress, etc. That if he wants to follow through with it we'd have negotiate my salary beforehand and that I don't come cheap.

Western NY
    Good one. You go girl.

Abilene, TX
    Blog Entries
    What is his hobby, fishing, hunting, golfing,etc. I'm sure whatever it is, it isn't cheap. Hold your ground, girl.