Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Dress Patterns

I was blessed/given/well....drop and run a large box of patterns for clothes from the 60s/70s. I see that they sell them on ebay and etsy. I didnt know if any of you knew where the best place was to sell. I know this is just a quilting site but is there a site like this for sewing other things? Dont want to give them away cause there really neat! THANKS!!

You can sell them here as soon as you qualify as a regular. I believe you have to have 20 or so posts in a two week period to qualify as a regular. Others, correct me if I'm wrong.

Blog Entries
    Check to see of there are any by Dianne Von Furstenburg.
    Some of her wrap dress PATTERNS are selling over $125.00 dollars!!!!!

Don't give them away.

Vintage patterns are "in". A local quilt shop owner is waiting to get her back order. I still have my originals and can use them when I add a little to the size.

They sure are! I notice McCalls even has vintage ones. They are so neat, and who doesnt love the old styles?!

dd
    I still have my old ones. I look for them in antique stores and have bought a couple. They will be antique one day too.

I was wondering if there is another site like this one for sewing too. Anyone know of any? A nice one, like this one, where everyone gets along.

The stash has alot of mccalls and lots of really cute kid ones from the 60s. I just know I wont use them all. I have a couple doubles I am gonna frame for my sewing room. Most of them are size 12.....back then a size 12 is like a size 8 now so so not gonna fit me:)lol Thanks for the ideas! I will try and post more so I can be a regular and sell them here. Anyone know of sewing boards to post stuff on??