Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Droid Razar M

Droid Razar M

Do you know if there are any other cases than the silicone cases that verizon or any other cell comp.
    may have?

Blog Entries
    If you are talking about cases to protect your phones; try the otter box. It's great. I've gotten it for my Blackberry, my iphone 4S and now will get one for my newest phone the Samsung Galaxy 3. I just traded my iPhone 4S in for the Samsung 3; I'm not a big fan of the iPhone. Now I'll put the otter box up on Craigslist. The otter boxes are expensive but so worth it. I had my Blackberry for about 4 yrs and with grandkids and all it really protected it from damage. I wouldn't own an expensive phone without the OtterBox.
    Judy

I ordered a case from this company and was happy with their fast service. http://www.wirelessemporium.com/sb-5...--Verizon-.asp
    Laura

Paying it forward, one Smile at a time!
    http://twistedvegas.com

Quote Originally Posted by quilterj View Post
    Do you know if there are any other cases than the silicone cases that verizon or any other cell comp.
    may have?
    I found a really nice cover for my Iphone on Amazon. It is much better than the silicone which I made the mistake of buying and it is prettier than the otterbox. Hope that helps.