Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: eBay is just the best.....

Blog Entries

eBay is just the best.....

I put my precious iPad up on eBay last night at 9:15 pm and sold it at 10:19 pm Woo Hoo doing the happy dance in double time. Sold it for $410. And I am picking up a new iPad 2 today for $450.00. I love EBay. This is my Christmas gift from my sons. They bought my original one for me last Christmas. It was such a big surprise but I was not sure what I would do with one. Now I can not live without it. LOL I really did not want to sell it but my kids said if I could and jump to the IPad 2, I would be better off and ahead of the game. So I did. Now I cannot wait to get my hands on my new one and download my backup from my old one and I will be off again.

Blog Entries
    wow, really good deal. congrats
    Nancy in western NY

Hope all goes well for you - on ebay the buyers have all the protection and sellers have almost none. I would be very nervous selling something for that much money on ebay. There are so many ways it can go wrong.

QKO
    You probably already know this but just in case...

Make sure you buy insurance, and require a signature by the recipient, when you ship it...