Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eleanor Burns

KLO
    Blog Entries
    I met Eleanor at the Paducah show back in 1995 or 96. She was very friendly and gracious, a "regular" person. She let us take a photo with her. I have that now on the "going away" quilt that my quilt group made me back in 2004. I am very sorry to hear about her sister's passing. There will be many who will support her in her grief.

Eleanor's sister Pat Knoechel lost her husband a couple of years ago.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I think Eleanor is one of the best teacher's and someone to look up to after after being "dumped for the other woman". She has built an empire for her children, grand chilidren and family members. One would wonder what would of happened had she not of been in that situation? Could you do it ? Could I do it ? maybe.. But not without much struggle, blood sweat and tears as I am sure Eleanor has done !!

My prayers to Eleanor's family on the passing of her sister- I heard on the quilt board that it was on her site at one time or another.

My best to Eleanor and her accomplishments in life- I personally would love to have her as a friend as well as a few well known other quilters.
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2