Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: An email seems to have changed computer settings

An email seems to have changed computer settings

I am so frustrated with trying to get the same " look" back onto my computer. I received an email & when reviewing it I see that it extended off the page, but I didn't realize that it would change the settings on my computer. I have tried to restore my computer to an earlier date, which I have done successfully before, but it won't work now..... so.... my question is, does anyone have any suggestions that I can try? I am running windows xp and at the moment I can't see the right side properly so can't see the time or anything in the lower right bar. I have done a defrag & a disk cleanup so far and I gone into each site I visit regularly & changed the shape of the page, BUT..... I would so appreciate some help to getting back to my basic setup/look that I had before, TIA

Try hitting your control button, hold it down, and then hit the "-" figure while doing so. It may be that you just need to re-size. If not that, I don't have any other suggestions. Good luck!
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

If the suggestion above does not work, right-click on your desktop and change your screen resolution to a higher resolution.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ybradbury View Post
    If the suggestion above does not work, right-click on your desktop and change your screen resolution to a higher resolution.
    Hope this helps.
    Yeah!!! Thank you so much, I can now see the time etc. again.

Quote Originally Posted by thimblebug6000 View Post
    Yeah!!! Thank you so much, I can now see the time etc. again.
    Glad that it worked for you.
    Just noticed that you are in BC. I am waaaay over to your east in NL.