Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Embroidery on Toilet Paper - My Gifts are Done!

Embroidery on Toilet Paper - My Gifts are Done!

I needed 15 gifts for coworkers, 3 at each site, so the rolls on the bottom are the ones I'm giving at each site. I just put them in gift bags and my coworkers can choose a bag. The gals that received them today loved them, they thought they were funny and unique and showed them to everyone that walked into the office (I "round robin" at 5 school sites during the week, the gifts go to the principal, the secretary and the health clerk).

I added rhinestone bling to all the rolls.

The blue snowflakes roll is an extra, not sure what I'm going to do with that one. The frog is for a previous coworker who loves all things frog. I thought she'd get a kick out of it.

I was kind of concerned about the frog, it's a denser design than the others, but the stabilizer held up, no problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Chocolate is the Answer. Who cares what the question is.

OMG these are just adorable. I have seen them two years ago and wanted to do some but I wasn't into embroidery much at the time. Now I am so ready and wanna make some sooooo bad. I remember seeing a tute on YouTube how to make them but haven't checked lately any suggestions where I can get instructions? Are these Kara creations designs?
    Oh and where in So Cal are you?
    Faten
    Work like you don't need the money
    Love like youÂ’ve never been hurt

Blog Entries
    nicely done
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charming View Post
    OMG these are just adorable. I have seen them two years ago and wanted to do some but I wasn't into embroidery much at the time. Now I am so ready and wanna make some sooooo bad. I remember seeing a tute on YouTube how to make them but haven't checked lately any suggestions where I can get instructions? Are these Kara creations designs?
    Oh and where in So Cal are you?
    go to emblibrary.com for tutorials under kennys corner. I always check there first when needing to make sure I know how to do something. Oregon Patch has companies on their site that sells designs. Just make sure designs aren't too dense and you'll be fine.
    Judy

QM
    Those are amazing!