Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: evey please contact lois

evey please contact lois on the quilting board.My hotmail account was hacked,so hotmail blocked my account.I have lost your email address.I have a tinlizzie and so does evey.We have talked about getting red snappers.I live in Michigan.evey lives some where around Indiana,evey has gave me so much information on how to mark my quilts and has sent pictures of her work.the evey i am looking for also knows I work in a factory and am on 2nd shift training new people to sew cushions,evey also knows i want to retire soon.evey also knows my age,I am 2 years older than her.I wish i could give more information,I hope you see this post (evey) I really miss my quilting friend lois

Blog Entries
    did you originally contact each other by PM on here? then you can find that PM in your list... just a suggestion

Blog Entries
    Could she be LuvinEveyst? I see a post where she is talking about a Tin Lizzie

Hope she finds your post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fayzer
    Could she be LuvinEveyst? I see a post where she is talking about a Tin Lizzie
    Go the the top of the page and click on User List. Type in LuvinEveyst. When her profile comes up read her posts or send her a PM (private message.) I hope she is who you are looking for. I think she is as she has a Tin Lizzie.

thank you,I found my friend