Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Excited for tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    I made a canopy for a little girl's toddler bed. Tomorrow morning, I get to deliver it and put it onto her bed. I really hope it fits right.
    To my understanding, the canopy to the bed her mom bought her was discontinued. So, she asked me to make one to fit.
    I stewed over the design for days, and finally came up with something. I'm planning to take my camera with tomorrow and hoping to get a good picture to share on here.
    Please pray that it fits well!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnMarie
    I made a canopy for a little girl's toddler bed. Tomorrow morning, I get to deliver it and put it onto her bed. I really hope it fits right.
    To my understanding, the canopy to the bed her mom bought her was discontinued. So, she asked me to make one to fit.
    I stewed over the design for days, and finally came up with something. I'm planning to take my camera with tomorrow and hoping to get a good picture to share on here.
    Please pray that it fits well!
    Oh...that sounds so neat!!! Yes, please take pics for us. :) I would love to see that.

Will be watching for your pic's!!