Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: experiencing "LAG" this week

Banned
    Blog Entries
    is anyone else having issues with the forum taking a while to load the pages? Sometimes I have to click the link twice to make it load at all..when clicking on a PM it takes a while to load the message...

not sure if it is just my provider or what..but it is only on this forum that I am having this happen..everything else is running PDQ....

Yes, mine had been sooooo slow, but I think it was just my internet connection. We have 3G internet as no wires for it out here in the boonies and we were having storms yesterday. Lost our tv last night for awhile too, of course it was right in the middle of the new season premier for the show Combat Hospital. As annoying as it is we needed the rain badly. Seems to be working fine for me today.

Me too- I thought it was my connection - right now our phone co. is installing new fiber optic lines and hooking everyone up - I thought it was due to the work going on...

I've had to double click or hit refresh several times this week as well.

MTS
    Banned
    Watch the urls at the bottom of your screen.

Is it hanging when loading from the "mylivesignature" site?
    That's when mine slows down.

I'm good here in NE with my provider. Doesn't seem to be the site.

I am not having any problems.

Blog Entries
    I've been having problems like this. Have to refresh often and there's a wait when I change topies. Don't think any work is going on on our lines. My ISP is AT&T and I'm using a tiny laptop for this Board and searching the web. Don't even have email on it. Thought something was going wrong with my laptop which is practically new.

Maybe it will get better for all of us soon.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanamoms
    I've been having problems like this. Have to refresh often and there's a wait when I change topies. Don't think any work is going on on our lines. My ISP is AT&T and I'm using a tiny laptop for this Board and searching the web. Don't even have email on it. Thought something was going wrong with my laptop which is practically new.

Maybe it will get better for all of us soon.
    yep, it must their server as it lags when "waiting for quiltingboard.com" it doing anything...

we have 5 computers going in this house at all times...this forum is the only places that is lagging right now! and it is not on ALL topics...strange...