Fab shop hop bunny help!!

Old 02-19-2015, 06:05 PM

Default Fab shop hop bunny help!!

I've found all the bunnies EXCEPT Bear Paw Quilt It seems after a couple of years participating in the shop hops searching for bunnies this is the one site that gives me the most headaches in finding the bunny. I've clicked on every selection on the left hand side bar, every selection in the top tool bar and I refuse to go through all the main selections which number in the hundreds. Grrr just call me frustrated. I even snapped at the dog :0)

I really appreciate shops that give at least one clue . I do buy from some of the shops but I can't remember buying from one that has left me 'clueless' :0)

Thanks for helping me out....

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-20-2015 at 03:36 AM. Reason: remove link to contest and consumer complaint
Old 02-19-2015, 06:32 PM

I found the hint and it is 'frozen' I found the hint under new and specials on top of page. Hope this helps. Oops, might be last month's hint.

Last edited by Sandra-P; 02-19-2015 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:34 PM

There is a clue on the home page. Something like "1, 2, 3 strikes your out." I clicked on Major League Baseball on the home page and found it.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-20-2015 at 03:37 AM. Reason: remove link to contest
Old 02-19-2015, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sandra-P View Post
I found the hint and it is 'frozen' I found the hint under new and specials on top of page. Hope this helps. Oops, might be last month's hint.
Thank-you Sandra.... I too saw that Frozen clue but it was for January....however thanks to another member I found out that the home page scrolls down....good grief I never knew that no wonder I never could find the bunny on that site....I just never scrolled down!!!! There is quite a space between their store address and the rest of the home page....That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :0)

I sure appreciate your help Sandra (((Hugs)))

Last edited by onaemtnest; 02-19-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Elise1 View Post
There is a clue on the home page. Something like "1, 2, 3 strikes your out." I clicked on Major League Baseball on the home page and found it.
Oh Good Grief Elise!!!! I never, never, ever, noticed that their home page scrolled down!!!!! After all this time struggling and it was a simple fix! I wonder who else, please let there be someone else that didn't realize that their site page could scroll down... I feel like a real dunce on top of it! Thank-you, thank-you thank-you Elise! My apologies to not only my dog but to my frustration with Bear Paw Quilt....(((Hugs to you Elise))) BTW your avatar of those kittens is just a delight to the eyes...

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-20-2015 at 03:37 AM. Reason: remove link to contest in quote