Fashion MIA..anyone order?

Old 02-16-2016, 01:40 PM

Default Fashion MIA..anyone order?

There's always an ad on this site for Fashion MIA and I wonder if anyone has any experience ordering from them? They have hundreds of dresses, cheap, which I find are a difficult thing to find around here. The sizing seems to run really small.....I take an XXL in most of their things and I usually take a large or xlarge at the outside.

It seems they are in China but even with that, shipping to Canada is only $6.00 and it says to expect 5-12 days.

I think when I get home from my vacation I'm going to take a chance and buy something cheap just to see how i works out....But I wondered if anyone had any experience with them?

http://www.fashionmia.com/?gclid=CKC...FQMHaQodD80FpA

Watson
Old 02-16-2016, 02:07 PM
Power Poster

I run Ad Blocker so that I don't have to see those pesky ads. I would be very careful with ordering from someone you don't know and can trust.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:11 PM

I would suggest that you do an online search by putting "fashionmia reviews" into Goggle or another search engine.
https://www.google.com/search?q=fash...utf-8&oe=utf-8

You can get reviews online for any company or product.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:14 PM

At least type the name into your browser instead of clicking on a link in an ad.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:05 PM
Power Poster

let us know what you order and what the quality is like, i'd love to know. good luck with them.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:22 PM

Don't forget I'm in UK. I Have purchased clothes from China. We have a warning on Amazon that sizing in China is a lot smaller than UK. I have tried by increasing by 2 sizes but still too tight. If I could find the right size they have some lovely dresses.
Old 02-17-2016, 05:23 AM

I don't know about this company but I have ordered from Light in the Box which is also sewn in China. They custom made it to my measurements for my son's wedding last Sept. I took it to a seamstress because I had gained 2 lbs. and it was getting snug. She asked if I bought it online and said most gowns for weddings ARE made in China and there is an extra inch or two that can be let out. Sure enough she found the little slit in the skirt that wasn't sewn down and was able to then go into the garment and let out an inch.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:35 AM

I too have tried to purchase from the shops online with the China made clothes. Sorry to say, I have yet to get anything that fits. I even tried to XXL sizes. I am a 14. So, with that in mind, you may want to save your money and get something local. It is a shame, cuz all those clothes are sooo cute!
Old 02-17-2016, 08:58 AM

Look here for some reviews:
http://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/
Old 02-17-2016, 11:16 AM

Neither FashionMia nor Lightinthebox have good reviews. I always keep in mind that it is usually the disgruntled customers who go online to make a comment, but this is ridiculous. Really wish I could find a decent store around here to buy from!