Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize

I have sent an email to Airwick, to find out if she has a favorite fabric. As soon as I hear back from her I will let you all know. Where she is staying she doesnt have internet access, she does when she goes to another persons house.

I love the support she is receiving from this group.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    Cindy, I'll watch for info on Airwick and send some fabric, too.
    Judy

I am in for February. We are away from home so I don't get to this site often. Today it's raining so we're not doing anything. Port Aransas is beautiful! Am enjoying all of the sights and the warm weather.

Yes but I do better with an in person check in. Its too easy to sluff it off on line.

[QUOTE=Vanogay;5838453]Squires, WW has something on line. You might want to try that.

Blog Entries
    OMG.....I gained 6 in New Orleans! Those's beignets didn't help! Now to get back on track.

Blog Entries
    And biscuits...did I mention the biscuits? Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowirish View Post
    OMG.....I gained 6 in New Orleans! Those's beignets didn't help! Now to get back on track.
    now to get very focused. Glad you had a great time. Did you enjoy the power outage???
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
    now to get very focused. Glad you had a great time. Did you enjoy the power outage???
    The power outage was .....interesting to say the least. It was by no stretch of the imagination, dark in there only not so bright. We thought they could have played anyway but I expect it wasn't bright enough for the networks or some such thing.

Blog Entries
    Well, I've gotten back on track after the retreat. Tomorrow I weigh in at WW - let's see what damage I did! Fingers crossed it wasn't too much. I did get 4 quilt tops done at the retreat so all was not lost!
    May your bobbins always be full and may your stash be never ending.

Mary, you must have had a good time for a gain like that! You've got the rest of the month to work it off. Or if you're like me, I can gain 2-3lbs from flying.
    I have a weigh-in too, tomorrow or friday. When I joined this challenge I was under the impression that we weighed in to start in Jan, then the end of April, then mid July. Good thing I saw a little blip about it on facebook to know about this week's weigh-in. It has made me watch what I am eating the last couple of days. Maybe I should join WW again so I have that weekly weigh-in to keep me motivated.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast