Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: February FabShopHop HELP!!!

I need help finding the bunny on the Thousands of Bolts site. It says one page away????
    oneteapot/Laurel

Quote Originally Posted by oneteappot View Post
    I need help finding the bunny on the Thousands of Bolts site. It says one page away????
    It's on the video tutorials page.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
    I don't understand these "shop hops". Do you have to buy something from every website you visit to look for the bunny?
    You don't have to buy anything, just visit the stores and find the bunny. The odds of winning something are really good. In the last few months I won $25 worth of fabric in one hop and a $10 gift certificate in another hop. And I have to say that I've found some of my favorite shops through the hop.

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaOH View Post
    You don't have to buy anything, just visit the stores and find the bunny. The odds of winning something are really good. In the last few months I won $25 worth of fabric in one hop and a $10 gift certificate in another hop. And I have to say that I've found some of my favorite shops through the hop.
    Thanks for the reply. I may have to do this sometime.

I just goggled fabshophop.com..........110 stores to browse through? that could take days....LOL
    Last edited by Chasing Hawk; 02-22-2013 at 05:32 AM.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Lynda in Ohio,
    Thank for the help! That was driving me crazy. Now I have visited all the sites! And found that hopping bunny!!!!
    Stay safe in this crazy weather that we are having today!
    Laurel in northeast Ohio
    oneteapot/Laurel

Quote Originally Posted by QKO View Post
    studiokatdesigns is pretty easy. Hint says something about a newsletter. Click on Read our Newsletters, on that page find bunny on left menu/bottom.

quiltswithaheart - Hint says look on Jo Morton fabric page. Pull down online shop from menu, select fabrics, select Jo Morton fabrics, it's on that page.
    QKO, thank you so much! I was making it much harder than it was - looking at every old newsletter at Studio Kats and following the extensions of the Jo Morton on the menu! So nice to have such willing friends here to help out!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2