Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: FLAT RATE ENVELOPES

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota
    I had the postal person pack my flat rate envelop and seal it! He said if it fits it ships...
    I personally think some postal people don't know what they are talking about... BECAUSE U.S.P.S. advertises "IF it fits, it ships"... if the postal person says otherwise that = FALSE advertisement and is liable for suit.
    I have yet to see a 'sign' anymore that states that.. 'If it fits it ships.. ' My PO lady tells me that, and well I'm not going to complain or argue with her if shes taking my overstuffed packages, but if there was something with their motto then there is no argument now is there..

Quote Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota
    I had the postal person pack my flat rate envelop and seal it! He said if it fits it ships...
    I personally think some postal people don't know what they are talking about... BECAUSE U.S.P.S. advertises "IF it fits, it ships"... if the postal person says otherwise that = FALSE advertisement and is liable for suit.
    I have yet to see a 'sign' anymore that states that.. 'If it fits it ships.. ' My PO lady tells me that, and well I'm not going to complain or argue with her if shes taking my overstuffed packages, but if there was something with their motto then there is no argument now is there..
    It's on their TV ad. I just heard it again tonight.

I was told as long as sticky strip meets back,,,,take over it...they will ship from my postoffices both directions of where I live..I had an xtra lg sweatshirt stuffed in one...

I meant tape over it....sorry

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    "If it fits it ships" is still advertised on www.usps.com here:
    http://www.usps.com/shipping/prioritymail.htm

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7