Flexcin w/CM8

Old 10-31-2011, 03:34 PM

Hi everyone! DH came to me with a bottle of this stuff from a neighbor for joint pain relief. Do any of you use it and if so, do you like it? Have you been on it for more than a month or two and if so, do you feel it has helped you? I've gone on line for it but most that comes up is from the company itself. I read one review where the person said it seemed to work but after a couple of weeks it seemed to diminish in its effectiveness. Your thoughts would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-31-2011, 05:15 PM
Power Poster

Have you checked the reviews on Amazon? Quite a few there. From the one I glanced at, it appears there is not enough glucosamine in the formulation to be effective. I take calcium citrate and glucosamine chondroitin from Sam's Club, and that combo has stopped my knees from getting worse for 10+ years. (Only wish someone had told me to start taking it as soon as my knees started giving me problems!)

It may depend too on the cause of the joint pain. My pain is due to osteoarthritis. For rheumatoid arthritis joint pain, something else might be needed.

My 94yo mil said that this cream I sent her (Mobisyl) helps her joint pain:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008WFLP

(I read about Mobisyl on this QB!)