Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Flies!

Why is this fly stalking me? He should fly far away if he knows what's good for him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    I understand....i left my doors open when weather was nice...now i'm fighting tons,of flies...lovele home decorated with lovely fly strips!!!!

ooooh, I hate filthy flies with their tiny fecal covered feet! Not only that, but they barf every time they land.

Blog Entries
    They are so yucky right now. I will be so glad when they are gone for the winter!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    we had hardly any bugs all summer due in part to the heat and NO water..NOW...flies everywhere...and I have to keep reminding DH...(use any "D" name you can think of here) to SHUT the doors...arrgghh...

Oh its because you're so sweet! You know for the life of me I cant figure out why they do that. Theres a whole house here to fly around and do what ever a fly does. but no they want to be right there in your space licking your face like they are some cute puppy! Anything but cute and much dummer than a pup, at least the pup knows when I say no! You would think that it would become natural instict as with other creatures to stay away from us humans, cause we'll kill you if we get the chance.

here in rural New England we have cluster flies!! Gathering by the hundreds in your windows, inside and out. And buzzing. Yuck.

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    I have swatted so many flies with my kitchen towel, that now my little Yorkie girl goes crazy when I even pick up a towel! I think she has had it!

Blog Entries
    I think the cold weather we will have the end of this week will finally put an end to them. I live on a dairy farm and dirt and flies are the bane of my existence!