Flowers to Puerto Rico?

Old 06-13-2010, 03:33 AM

Any one ever wire flowers internationally? Husband's partner's mother died in PR. 102! Need to wire flowers. :(
Old 06-13-2010, 03:55 AM

I sent some to my mother one. Big companies like LTD flower do it, but the service is not always the greatest. If they live in a major urban zone is not too bad, but if they live in a more rural area it may take a long time to deliver. My best advice is to find out which funeral house is doing the services and contact them directly. They can give you information on a local florist they trust. If you can get the name of the funeral home and the town they are located you can google them for their phone number. Hope this helps.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:42 AM

I"ve never sent flowers to another country, but I always get the name of local florist and call directly when I need to order flowers from another town or state. You pay for that call anyway, and I'd rather talk to the shop myself about my wishes.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
Any one ever wire flowers internationally? Husband's partner's mother died in PR. 102! Need to wire flowers. :(
hello.. Im sorry for your husbands partners mother. I live normally in Puerto Rico, and if they live in a address that has a street address that will work. But if they live in an area like I do, where it is broke up for example,, I live in Vega Baja, but my actual physical address says Carr #2 Bo 42.3 K.. ect ect ect then they may not actually get the flowers. Because the delivery company's do not know which house exactly, as there may be more than one home on that piece of property. You safest bet is to find the funeral home that she will be at. or the church her service will be at, and send to there.
I hope this helps.. My condolences,
Old 06-13-2010, 06:03 AM
Banned

I have sent flowers to the PR, and I went online to find a shop to send some. I would rather order directly from a shop than pay wire fees.

I have used Mia Bella. Wonderful Service, and she did call to confirm her delivery person was on the way. She also speaks some English.

http://www.puertoricoflowershop.com/
Old 06-13-2010, 06:08 AM

Thanks so much for everyone's suggestions. We'll figure something out tomorrow. Still waiting for all the arrangements to be finalized.