Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The following.....

The following.....

How many were hooked on? I was, but was a bit shocked by the ending.....Also, was a bit disappointed in the last episode...so dark it was really hard to see what was happening at times...hate when they do that.. So I guess there will be another season, but I doubt if I will watch it.

Hubby watched it, so that meant I sort of watched. I got tired of it before the end, not a big fan of shows that chase the same guy for a whole season. I guess I have a short attention span lol. I agree that I can't stand when they film things so dark that you can't tell what is happening.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Hands raising up!!!! My husband and I are hooked. It is such a bazzare show and morbid at times. Sometimes it gets my blood pressure up with the suspense lol. I think Joe is still alive but my husband doesnt think so. He thinks that the cult will be finishing what Joe started. We will see next season. )
    Wendy
    http://wendyspatchworks.blogspot.com/

I too think joe is still alive. Set up dental records/DNA from fire in boat house...if he was able to set this whole thing up while in prison, that scene would be a piece of cake. I will not watch it next season...reminding me of LOST! Which I gave up too and do not regret that decision. Started watching HANNIBAL, but stppoed that too, OMG, talk about gruesome and macabre!! No programs are just entertainment anymore.....time to sew more and listen to audio books

Blog Entries
    is that the name of a show??

Is that the show with Kevin Bacon?

Blog Entries
    I guess I wasn't cause I don't even know what you are referring to and I wasted all this time pondering what?
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Yes that is the name of the show with Kevin Bacon.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

My husband and I are hooked on The Following too. Sometimes I almost need a valium watching it.. :-/
    Besides my family, my pets are the most important things to me. I have had birds, a dog or cats since I was about 8 years old. The cruelest thing you can do to me is take my animals away.

Got bored with it halfway through the first episode I am afraid...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast