Football Anyone?

Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 PM

We watch SEC college ball, but no pros, of any sport. Love Auburn since 3 kids and 1 GS went there. GA is my alma mater, and DH had his second career at Tennessee. TN is the only one that pays us!
Old 11-06-2010, 04:01 PM

I love this time of year World Series,college football,college basketball starting,and dthe NFL. Had three boys one still coaching.Iam like you no better way to spend a Sunday only problem is Iam a Broncos fan(sad but true)DH is a Chiefs fan. Hes really hard to live with right now.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:08 PM

I love football and always have. Grew up watching and can't imagine a Sunday in the fall not spent watching. If nothing else, I love the choreography of the game - one guy throws a pass 30 yards down field and another one is there to catch in spite of 11 players on the other team trying to prevent it. So amazing if you think about it.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
I know that every Sunday is a football day for most men. But i too am a huge football fan and wanted to see how many other lady fans there are out there on this board. I usually sew and watch the games on Sundays. My Hubby and our three sons all like different teams so it made Sundays lots of fun when they all lived home. How about you? By the way, i am an avid San Fransico49ers fan!
Me too! I love football..grew up with it, grand dad and dad coached and played, brother got a full ride..
hubby doesn't know what a football is, i think! lol!
i am a diehard Lions fans! U of M..great game today with them! back and forth, double overtime..yada yada!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Power Poster

I didn't like football for year. Then had two daughters in marching band. Eight years in the stands made me a fan. I love watching football. I get too excited to quilt during a game though.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:42 PM

I am a big Tennessee fan ... In fact, I am watching the game on the TV as I read through the Board info. I have the game on mute and am listening Bob Kesling on the UT network. I love the Colts because Peyton Manning graduated from Tennessee, also love the Tennessee Titans ... hopeful that Randy Moss will behave and just play good football.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:30 PM

I'm a big football fan. Growing up in Texas I didn't have much of a choice. Am now living in Lousiana. My favorite college team is Lousiana State University, listened to them play this afternoon while I cleaned house. Geaux Tigers!! My favorite pro team is the New Orleans Saints.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:13 PM

Been a Cowboys fan for as long as I can remember, really not liking it right now, never was a Houston Oiler fan and not a Houston Texan fan either. Guess that makes me a rebel, since I live in Houston......
Old 11-07-2010, 04:11 AM

I am a Viking Fan, through and through, excluding Randy Moss! What a dork! If anyone read about his tirade at Tinucci's restaurant,it just proves what a loser he really is! We eat there, they have wonderful food. As a matter of fact, Tinucci's offered to their customers the same buffet at the restaurant as they served the Vikings this past Sunday and if you bring in a Randy Moss jersey, you get a free buffet. The Randy Moss jersies (Viking design, of course) would be given to the Boys and Girls Clubs in Tennessee!!!!! We don't want him here anymore! Besides that, Tinucci's gave $500 to the Boys and Girls Club here in the Twin Cities! So, we will see how Harvin and Brett and the boys play today. We have have bad years and we have good years. This may be a bad year, but basically, the guys are good guys! I am embroidering a Christmas quilt, which I am sure is going to take a few years to get all embroidered, so I do that while I watch the game! GO VIKES! Edie
Old 11-07-2010, 04:14 AM

Go Pack Go, need I say more:)