Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Found you guys again.

Blog Entries
    welcome back Joyce,i,ve maded several and have giving them to famliy and more to finish up ,but when that another story lol.
    we can make our plans but the out come is in god,s hands nellie diaz

Blog Entries
    I do not have enough for my family yet. I do need to finish my sons, since he has been waiting for a couple of years for his queen size one. And then I need to make one for my bed. The girls need one for there queen size beds since there are just throws. Then I want to make one for me to snuggle in. And a patriotic one for picnics. I better get busy. And then of course I do make the occasional charity quilt for "quilts for Kids".

Welcome back! So glad you found us again!

I already have quilts on the wall and hubby doesn't like to put any more holes in the wall. It's a man thing, I guess.

My last reply got posted before I was finished for some reason. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for all the "Welcome backs". This is really a much warmer and friendlier community than many forums I've posted on.

As for the poster who asked about my books, I'll just say briefly that they're in the women's fiction/romance genre and have a few intimate scenes where appropriate but nothing graphic. I write about situations we all face like raising children and the various problems that brings, finding a lasting love, and losing loved ones to death. You can read about all my books by visiting my website below.

Welcome back to the board!!! I see your also in SW Florida I checked out your web site and will look into reading them if I can get them from the library. I make my quilts for myself and friends and family can't seem to catch up with the ones I have not finished (UFO's) but I have fun trying LOL.
    It's always sunny here in Fl unless it's raining,LOL

Welome Home!!!!

Ladibug

Blog Entries
    I donate quilts, wounded warriors, childrens shelters. If you don't belong to a guild, your local hospital, VA, or convalescent home may want them. Glad to have you back! I'm in Miami! Where are you?
    Patski
    always learning

I wondered why I hadn't seen you. Read one book then this summer tried to buy another thru my ereader but
    had trouble and never got it. Will be getting more but I need time to sew too.
    I'm now in southwest Fl - Bonita Springs.

Power Poster
    Welcome back!
    SueDor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast