Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Fox in my backyard this morning!

He is beautiful! While running a few months ago I saw a red tail fox too! He was not shy. I was surprised to see him as we live in San Diego in a neighborhood. It made my day! Thanks for posting your "friend."

Oh, he was just out taking a morning stroll around the pool. We have foxes around here also. We had a family of red foxes for a while, 1 used to come up to the barn and watch my Dad feed the horses in the evening. He never bothered anything just was curious about what was happening.
    Country 1

So Pretty! We live across the street from a creek/watershed area, and get to glimpse a lot of wildlife. We see deer almost daily, and turkeys routinely visit the bird feeder. The fox comes by ocassionally, but usually suns himself in my neighbors front yard. I guess we've really encroached on their territory, haven't we?!?

Blog Entries
    Very pretty fox. I love seeing them. I just seen a red fox. They are very pretty.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Beautiful creature. Here they are an introduced species and declared vermin....along with bunnies, feral pigs and feral cats. We humans have a lot to answer for.

I've read about eradication efforts of non-native species in Australia. Everything is a slippery slope when we upset the native species. Pythons and introduced reptiles are a huge problem in Florida, US.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3